• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buying on line

I just found a new way to buy stuff on line. I just say it out loud and wait for it to pop up on my computer on Facebook.
My wife and I were headed to grandson’s ballgame in Woodstock. Mentioned the name Hobgood, where he was playing. No search on our phones or any communication sent or received involving Hobgood. When we got back into the car after lunch her phone I had a message on the screen regarding the mileage to Hobgood park.

Back in the 50-60’s the government had to physically bug your phone are house to listen to you. Now we do it for them by the way of the smart phone and newer cars.
DF87116C-2EC0-4C01-A5C0-4732274BF11A.jpeg

My wife and I were headed to grandson’s ballgame in Woodstock. Mentioned the name Hobgood, where he was playing. No search on our phones or any communication sent or received involving Hobgood. When we got back into the car after lunch her phone I had a message on the screen regarding the mileage to Hobgood park.
IMO, if you own any kind of smart phone, TV, web device, etc. you have no privacy, period. Apple, Google, etc. like to tell you they offer different levels of privacy that are your option to choose but all of that is just an illusion. Of course they listen in on you - ostensibly in an effort to try and categorize and sell you stuff. They do it much the same way that the NSA intercepts, and records/stores everything you do via electronic communication - they just do it for another reason than money, that's all.

IMO, if you own any kind of smart phone, TV, web device, etc. you have no privacy, period. Apple, Google, etc. like to tell you they offer different levels of privacy that are your option to choose but all of that is just an illusion. Of course they listen in on you - ostensibly in an effort to try and categorize and sell you stuff. They do it much the same way that the NSA intercepts, and records/stores everything you do via electronic communication - they just do it for another reason than money, that's all.
It is a matter of time, in my opinion, until court cases are built on conversations that are recorded from phones that are not in use but being used as a listening device unbeknownst to the phones owner.

It is a matter of time, in my opinion, until court cases are built on conversations that are recorded from phones that are not in use but being used as a listening device unbeknownst to the phones owner.
I think they've already gone and used this information illegally anyway. Especially when they take that secret knowledge and then trump up some reason for search warrants of devices and material where they know something is there.

Back
Top Bottom