• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Butler Creek or Ruger Folding Stock Mini 14

Gingerbeard Man

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Would you look at that. He does 💩 in the woods.
Reaction score
Title says it all, if you have a Mini 14 Butler Creek folding stock you're not using, I will gladly take it off your hands for a pre-COVID price. I would prefer stainless but will look at any. If you have an actual Ruger folder for the 14, I would prefer that over any. Let me know what you have and where you're located.

I have a NOS Butler Creek Folder w/SS Metal bits---$110 FTF within 35 miles of Griffin--Let me know if you have any questions and HTH....mikey357
Just got home. Still would like to purchase it from you. Call, text or message me here. Left my number in PM.

8DFAF46D-D136-434F-9873-29AC2182E51C.jpeg
74922B00-9B67-4588-B328-C7F4EA0F939B.jpeg
If you’re still looking for a Mini-14 stock Samson Mfg has a exact copy of the original wood and stainless steel folding stock. The retail price is $279.99.

If you’re still looking for a Mini-14 stock Samson Mfg has a exact copy of the original wood and stainless steel folding stock. The retail price is $279.99.
Unfortunately the wood, pistol grip and some exposed fasteners are different, it’s close so that most wouldn’t notice or care but it’s not a exact copy :(

Sure, it’s very nice and I’m probably going to order one for my 10-22 someday. Probably most buyers wouldn’t notice the differences unless sitting side by side with a A Team original folder. However they are not exact copies :(

Back
Top Bottom