• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Burris Eliminator?

No2sc2

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
37   1
Reaction score
Anyone have experience with this scope? Seems like all in one tool... Has ballistics drops and range finder built in...

All the reviews I've seen are good I just don't have 1400 bucks for the new one they have out wouldn't mind owning one through

Yeah they got 3 gen. Gen 1 requires you to be 12x to use all the features which sucks and its for $710. Gen 2 doesn't require you to go full 12x so I'm thinking thats the best buy so far and its $899. The latest one gen 3 has the wind age adjustment and thats $1400. I don't think I would fork out the extra $500 for a wind age feature. I'm still debating on it... I hadn't found a "solid" review. All the reviews I found seems like the company wrote it. All the youtube videos are professional commercials for it lol.

If you learn to use mil dots you can get a very good scope for that kind of money and estimate range using the dots.
Burris has great forever warrantys on their stuff but I don't think it applies to the electronic stuff.
What caliber are you thinking of putting it on?

556. Of course I'm not going to shoot out pass 200 yards. I can't find the right scope for the right price.

Check out the L eupold Mark AR. I have two and love em. The turrets are calibrated for the 55gr .223 for shots way past 200. 8t sounds like a 3-9X40 would serve you nicely. A lot less expensive than the eliminator too.

I am thinking 3-9x too! I want a small lens so that's what I'm aiming for. I could do 40mm but I want it as close as possible with my barrel. The bigger the lens, the higher the mount.

- - - Updated - - -

I am thinking 3-9x too! I want a small lens so that's what I'm aiming for. I could do 40mm but I want it as close as possible with my barrel. The bigger the lens, the higher the mount.

Back
Top Bottom