• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Burn, Jel

Bushwick100

Wolf Icon Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
317   0
Reaction score
My wife just picked up a Hot Pan, and burned her hand. She starts screaming for help. I told her, I be ill Get The Burn Jell, it's in 1 of the 3 survival Kits, she says why do we only have 1 Tube of Burn Jel, I told her because I told you we needed 5 Tubes for kits, car and house and you said 1 is enough. So, I'm asking now what is the best product for burns. She just have me $300 to buy 5 more Burn Jel. What would you recommend? Thanks

There is an aloe gel (real aloe) that works really well! Got us through a lot of burns, I keep a dispenser in "the flamer" :) j/k about the dispenser.

ice. you want the truth. for ac and refrigeration guys they sell a gel that absorbs heat when they have to weld on a reversing valve. that gel isn't much expensive and it works really good when you get burned. just smear it on, it stays wet and takes the fire out of the burn

ice. you want the truth. for ac and refrigeration guys they sell a gel that absorbs heat when they have to weld on a reversing valve. that gel isn't much expensive and it works really good when you get burned. just smear it on, it stays wet and takes the fire out of the burn
its on amazon as LA Bloc It heat absorbing paste. we used to use it all the time

I need to look into that

Back
Top Bottom