• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Burger King vs. McDonalds

I think we have a new record for thread resurrection.

Yeah Idk what it is but lately we have seen a lot of zombie threads. The other day someone quoted a 10yr old post of mine to argue with what I said. I mean seriously? I've been talking out of my ass on here for a decade and that's what you want to call me out on?

They are about the same...rarely eat at either one. I prefer the lunch menu at BK (classic chicken), but Dees has the better breakfast menu.

Might go with DQ instead!

iu

iu

:behindsofa:

Burger King > McD as far as burgers.

Obviously, places like Cheeseburger Bobby's are better, but BK is solid, and so is Wendy's.

I have not been in a McDonald's since around 2010. All their food is fake processed ****. Just Google Pink Slime Burgers. On top of that every time you see video clips of a hood rat getting violent over really stupid **** it's ALWAYS at McDonald's. Well okay Walmart too but I'm talking just fast food places.

I have not been in a McDonald's since around 2010. All their food is fake processed ****. Just Google Pink Slime Burgers. On top of that every time you see video clips of a hood rat getting violent over really stupid **** it's ALWAYS at McDonald's. Well okay Walmart too but I'm talking just fast food places.

Ill go hungry before I eat McDonalds.
Got two cheeseburgers the other week to be frugal and save time. Ate 3/4 of one, threw the rest away and remembered how much I dislike mcdonalds.

Yep, fast food is not really food at all. I quit eating all processed /fast food several years back and been much healthier. Trying to get food self sufficient, getting there slowly,rabbits and chickens for meat and eggs, garden for veggies, goats for milk and cheese. My family not laughing at me now for prepping and homesteading...

Yep, fast food is not really food at all. I quit eating all processed /fast food several years back and been much healthier. Trying to get food self sufficient, getting there slowly,rabbits and chickens for meat and eggs, garden for veggies, goats for milk and cheese. My family not laughing at me now for prepping and homesteading...
I agree with your plan. But I just don't think I could kill rabbits I raised. Shooting one in the woods is one thing. But I don't think I could do it u less it was a starvation scenario.

Back
Top Bottom