Bump?

chilly65

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
105   2
Reaction score
I have looked at the FAQ and done a search on "bump", but can't find what it means and how to do it. My understanding is that is similar to reposting an ad. That is, it moves your ad up in the list. Am I correct in my understanding, and if so, how do I "bump" my ad.
Thanks.
Mike

You are correct Mike. Simply post a quick reply in your ad will "bump" your ad and Take it to the top of the "just bumped" section on the right side of your computer screen, so that more users have a chance to view it....But,Only "BUMP" each listing, no more that 2 times per day. Have a good one.

You are correct Mike. Simply post a quick reply in your ad will "bump" your ad and Take it to the top of the "just bumped" section on the right side of your computer screen, so that more users have a chance to view it....But,Only "BUMP" each listing, no more that 2 times per day. Have a good one.

Thanks. I lowered the price on an item, thinking that would also bump it, but it did not appear on the list. I'll try a bump the next time.
I appreciate the quick reply.

Thanks. I lowered the price on an item, thinking that would also bump it, but it did not appear on the list. I'll try a bump the next time.
I appreciate the quick reply.

Editing your OP(Opening Post), won't "Bump" it. A new thread posting will. Anytime! Take Care!

Every time someone posts in this thread, it gets "bumped" to the top of the list of threads in this section.

So next time someone checks the help section, this thread will be near the top. Same goes for the FS sections.

Every time someone posts in this thread, it gets "bumped" to the top of the list of threads in this section.

So next time someone checks the help section, this thread will be near the top. Same goes for the FS sections.

depends on the user settings if it moves to the top of the category or not. you can have them sorted by thread start time (chronological) or last post (bump style)
it will show up on the bumped listing page and feed either way though

Back
Top Bottom