Bullpups? yay or nay

• yay

Votes: 37 56.1%
  • nay

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • sometimes

Votes: 15 22.7%

• Total voters
Well gave in and got myself one? I think everyone was right, these rock!

Attachments

• 13F7668F-B7D1-49F5-AB76-3B2413DCE6F4.jpeg
    13F7668F-B7D1-49F5-AB76-3B2413DCE6F4.jpeg
    228.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 91E2DF10-9E6E-4FC3-BBFC-7AB68F006D8B.jpeg
    91E2DF10-9E6E-4FC3-BBFC-7AB68F006D8B.jpeg
    462.6 KB · Views: 21
I like weapons that are compact and work well. Some of it comes from having time behind a 20” AR I know my 8” SBR is much more handy in the house or suburbs where I live.

I’ve never owned a bullpup. I don’t think I’ve ever fired one. But the thought of full length barrel ballistics plus being just a hair over 26” makes me interested. My SBR is just over 30" WITH the can, but that's an 8" barrel and niche caliber. I like the idea of a full 16" barrel slinging 556 or 308.

I know I’ll never get bolt gun accuracy and I don’t plan to hunt or compete with it. but is there any reason I should start looking into these things more seriously? So far the Tavor 95 or whatever looks like it has the most features.

Have read some articles and I know they aren’t ideal for stuff like 3 gun but if I wanted something for HD and wouldn’t imagine speed reloads matter much.

Seems like it could be a good travel/car/truck/house gun.
I really like the Tavor 7 just can't justify it though.

I have 3 pups.
A Tavor SAR, Kel-Tec RDB and an FN PS90. I like them all equally. The Tavor has impressed me quite a bit. Everything seems to be in the perfect place. That being said, I'm not a big fan of the stock trigger.
View attachment 3460008

So I am down to 2 pups now. Traded my RDB for Gen 2 Galil Ace in 5.56.....pretty sure that was a good move on my part. steviesterno steviesterno have you had a chance to get the Tavor out to the range? Every time I think about selling mine, I quickly talk myself out of it because I remember how great it feels to shoot. All the controls are in the right place for me.

Gingerbeard Man Gingerbeard Man haven't gotten the chance to shoot it yet. I plan to go to governors on the 1st if you want to come out and blast. The controls are in a great place for me, too. I'm used to the AR so I wanted similar everything, except obviously reloading. Mine came with the angled grip on the front and I really like it.

I wasn't planning on buying this soon so pretty much blew my financial wad on it early. I'm trying to decide what to sell off and what optics to go with here. I'm thinking the trijicon might be great, or it might be overkill.

Also trying to figure out a light situation. I have some TRLs but nothing rifle set up.

Unrelated, I need a holster for my 365xl with it's new light, so pretty much hemorrhaging money $100 a time

Back
Top Bottom