Votes: 37 56.1%
  • nay

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • sometimes

Votes: 15 22.7%

• Total voters
Also the AUG is @TheGman approved.

IMG_20200531_093748.jpg

I personally like the Keltec RDB. Short enough to travel in my tennis bag, weight distribution is moved back so it is easy to maneuver especially around corners but still has the 16” barrel in case you need to reach out a little further. Plus having the cases ejected from the bottom keeps trash out of my eyes. But if you really want to have some fun get the KSG 12 gauge with 24 short shells! :0) I don’t want to knock AR pistols though, they are great tools and I practice with both platforms.

Have a KSG as well had it first then got the AUG.

KSG (1).jpg

Personal choice. Remember, you can’t get something without giving up something else.

I like my gun balanced, or muzzle heavy. Bullpups are butt-heavy.

The necessary long trigger linkage results in triggers that don’t feel as good as a standard configuration carbine.

Awkward ergonomics, especially for reloads.

YMMV

Absolutely yes. The Tavor SAR is still arguably my favorite weapon all things considered. Dead spot on accurate out a couple hundred yards too with a good optic like an Eotech exps2. Sure the ergos aren't for everyone, but since all the action is right back in your shoulder makes it really easy to handle and fire. Wife won't get behind an AR, but I can't pry the 5.56 Tavor out of her hands.

20190124_080046.jpg
20160803_135245.jpg

I do bullpuppery. Takes some getting used to but I think its worth it. The MDR got off to a rocky start but has kinda reached its stride. There are aftermarket companies spinning barrels for it. If you can do it in an AR15 or AR10 platform you can probably do it with the MDR.

Back
Top Bottom