• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

bullet casters

The 125 tc is what I cast the most of. I have never had a problem feeding. Are you powder coating? I will never go back to lube for the boolits. I run all my powder coated boolits through a lee push through sizer. Just to make everything more consistent.

I did just get some blue Eastwood powder coat that was recommended on here earlier this week but hadn’t tried it yet. I don’t know that I need it for shooting out of an air gun... but I’m definitely going to trying it out for other things. Eventually I’d kind of like to do some .308 stuff, but that’s still a ways off. .38/.357 in both a pistol and now this air gun has been taking what little free time I have to play.

I did just get some blue Eastwood powder coat that was recommended on here earlier this week but hadn’t tried it yet. I don’t know that I need it for shooting out of an air gun... but I’m definitely going to trying it out for other things. Eventually I’d kind of like to do some .308 stuff, but that’s still a ways off. .38/.357 in both a pistol and now this air gun has been taking what little free time I have to play.
I understand the time thing. A big plus for me on the pc is I don't have to mess with the lube it just gets everywhere.

Its great to see so many here interested in casting. I've been doing it for about 25 years now and use a homemade lube called 45 45 10 i found on the castboolits website. I've found it does everything I want to do up to around 2200 fps and offers the ease of tumble lubing and dries much harder than just alox.

I started with Alox and its ok just messy. Then went to bens red from cast booklist. The lubersizer made things better.

I inherited an old lubrisizer and can honestly say the most frustrating thing I've ever attempted in my life was getting that thing to work right. I came pretty close to chucking it in the Chattahoochee

Its great to see so many here interested in casting. I've been doing it for about 25 years now and use a homemade lube called 45 45 10 i found on the castboolits website. I've found it does everything I want to do up to around 2200 fps and offers the ease of tumble lubing and dries much harder than just alox.
Those semi wad cutters were certainly the best target round I've shot..thx!

Back
Top Bottom