• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bulldogs 2020

see where ol Justin wants to transfer back to ga—-**** him

No room on the team. He needs to just get ready for the draft. It is his time to get paid. He made the right decision transferring and getting to play last year. It sucks for us Dawg Fans but he did what was best for him.

Reactions: GFB
Playing the race card and trying to backtrack.no vote from me
Quarterback Justin Fields announced his decision to transfer from Georgia to Ohio State on Friday night. According to Pat Forde of Yahoo Sports, Fields is attempting to file for immediate eligibility at Ohio State after a Georgia baseball player directed racial slurs at him.

we could sure ****ing use him, i'd take him back with open arms but honestly i think i'd be a dumb move on his part. i also think he just needs to get ready for the draft and get paid.

I don't believe Fields wants to return to UGA. Fields want to play at Ohio State, at least right now. That is subject to change if the petition Fields has started fizzles out, and if Fields wants to play another year, or simply get ready for the draft.

The Big Ten deciding to cancel the football season, as well as other sports, is a bit strange. Look, I get the whole COVID deal and health of the players, but there is a twist. The Big Ten Commissioner, Kevin Warren is on the record saying that there is too much uncertainty to encourage student/athletes to play sports. Well alright, but how is it not safe to play in the Big Ten , but apparently it is safe enough for the Commissioner to allow his son to play football at Mississippi State? In my opinion, there is more to Commissioner Warren's decision than just the safety of the players. But, that is just my opinion and what do I know?

EDIT:Kevin Warren's son can still opt out, but I have not found that he has or is considering that option.

Yeah, too bad for him as he made a decision to move. I can understand why moved and it worked out pretty well for him last year. He needs to forget 2020 and get ready for the NFL draft...

Back
Top Bottom