• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bulged suppressor

Did you check for a barrel length restriction when shooting 5.56? Many 300 blk cans are rated for 5.56 supers but only over a certain barrel length.

The screenshot from the sure fire web page listed 300 WM rating. That is much stronger than is required for 300BO and 223.
Funny they do not list barrel length, every other manufacturer I know lists the rating as a pair of caliber and barrel length.
Forget about firing a 30 caliber down a 223 suppressor and only getting a little bulge.

We’re you shooting it wet and put way too much liquid or the wrong type of liquid in it?
Did you ever separate the can and barrel adapter?

The screenshot from the sure fire web page listed 300 WM rating. That is much stronger than is required for 300BO and 223.
Funny they do not list barrel length, every other manufacturer I know lists the rating as a pair of caliber and barrel length.
Forget about firing a 30 caliber down a 223 suppressor and only getting a little bulge.

We’re you shooting it wet and put way too much liquid or the wrong type of liquid in it?
Did you ever separate the can and barrel adapter?

No, I wasn’t shooting wet. I gave up trying to separate the can and adapter

I have a 300SPS with thousands of rounds of 223/556 through it, no issues. I have heard reports (from some socom tests) that the WARCOMPs aren't too polite to the suppressors and they do not recommend them.

Still love my SF cans, and I am sure they will get you taken care of!

Back
Top Bottom