• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bug out to the hills.

is this the book, there are couple different writers of the same title?
41vVa2nj37L._SX274_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
n

Yes....this is the series i have.
I have had all three books packed up and ready to mail to @diacnik for two weeks or so . I just havent been able to get to the post office :frusty::frusty:

But they will be there soon ! :laugh:

They are a darned good series though....(kind of wish there was more)

I think most people watch too many movies of they think this "plan" is going to work?

Maybe that's just me through.

There isn't a plan, it's a larper fantasy. Way too many people believe it is viable to pack up there whole family (young old sick etc) and want to head for the woods. If it's truly that bad (not covid not BLM) leave the city what makes them think it will be any better innawoods? The whole bug out is dumb unless you are bugging out to an area you and your whole family can reasonably walk to, have a property, and most importantly, rapport in the community.

It's all fun to believe gear gives you ultimate competency until you get sepsis and die, freezing in the woods.

I don’t think bugging out matters, I don’t think where you go matters. What matters is if you and your people are able to properly secure an area and hold it. Unfortunately, humans are like bugs, we’re everywhere. So you’re going to encounter someone or a group at some point. You need security, which means you needs people patrolling, 24/7 around your location. One slip up and you could be ambushed. You want to be prepared for that. You want to see it coming and if you don’t your people need to be trained to counter ambush. There are going to be a lot of trained people out there, trying there best to survive. You got night vision? Thermals on your rifles? You prepared for a night attack? I don’t think many of the people in the US are actually ready for something like this. It’s fun to think about waking up one day and not having to go to work anymore, to wake up and survive. I hope it never happens.

Back
Top Bottom