• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bug out to the hills.

As far as being welcome...I have sacrificed my whole adult life to own the resources that I have. I will not have it taken from me and mine by people that were not willing to sacrifice or just didn't believe the warning they were given.
Very very few will survive a world without electricity and/or fossil fuel and if you are wondering how you would do it then you aint one of them. Sad but true

As far as being welcome...I have sacrificed my whole adult life to own the resources that I have. I will not have it taken from me and mine by people that were not willing to sacrifice or just didn't believe the warning they were given.
Very very few will survive a world without electricity and/or fossil fuel and if you are wondering how you would do it then you aint one of them. Sad but true
Grasshopper and the ant.

If you havent read those and are interested, i will send them to you. They are a good series. 3 books....not sure you could call it a series .....but anyway. Lol.
The first one is called “One Second After“ then “One Year After” & “The Final Day”
They are really good reading. Gives you kind of an idea of what living after SHTF is going to be like.

Send me a pm with name & address and i will box them up and ship them off to you.
Ordering the first one tonight. Should be here in a few days, looking forward to reading it.

All these young guys think they can live off the land and eat meat like Bear Claw Chris Lapp.
During the depression there were less than 3 million people in Georgia and more than 6 million deer and they killed and ate EVERY ONE OF THEM IN LESS THAN TWO YEARS (along with the rabbits , squirrels, coons, possums, turtles, crows, robins etc. There were NO DEER in Georgia ! Not just Georgia, EVERYWHERE ! The deer didn't recover until the late 70's. People were trapping sparrows !
Now there are almost 11 million people in Georgia and only 1.25 million deer. Can you do math ?
Farming is the only reliable and sustainable method of staying fed and even that is at the mercy of the weather. You have to now what all the different plants want and need to be successful.
Learn to farm ! A backyard garden will teach you what you need to know.
And stop spewing that stupid fantasy about living like Jerimiah Johnson.

Back
Top Bottom