Device Type
  1. Computer
Browser
Chrome

kahrshooter

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
BUG - If you Relist an item, it DOES go to the top in the particular Forum, but does not appear in the view when you look at all Forums, as does a "fresh" listing .....so say I relist in HANDGUNS, the relist appears at the top IF I am looking in Handguns, but if I am looking at one level up, where I can see Handguns, Rifles, Shotguns, Accessories, etc. --- the Relist never shows under Handguns, at that next level.

Used to be when you'd relist an item, it would show at that level.

It still does, if you are not relisting, but just bumping the Ad

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I can list or relist and it does not show in the what’s new section. Also I would like to get a notification of when I am left feedback so I can leave as well

I can list or relist and it does not show in the what’s new section. Also I would like to get a notification of when I am left feedback so I can leave as well
PMing you about the notifications thing. Probably a setting we can troubleshoot.

As for the What's New, it should show under the main tab, but the New Listings tab has an unread only filter applied, so it would not show an ad that you already viewed (which you would have if it was your listing).

Screen Shot 2021-12-29 at 4.28.16 PM.png

Closing this thread since the original issue is now fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom