• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buds Gun Shop Credova financing service.

I believe they give 90 days but it takes 30 for them to update records so as to screw you if you go past 60.

Bypass Bypass I hate to bring this old post back to life but I just had the same thing happen to me. When you paid it off which company did you pay? Credova or Monterey? I was going to pay within 30 to do same as cash but I received an email today that they transferred my loan to Monterey. Now my early purchase is 2300$ where as my early buyout on credova was 1250$. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bypass Bypass I hate to bring this old post back to life but I just had the same thing happen to me. When you paid it off which company did you pay? Credova or Monterey? I was going to pay within 30 to do same as cash but I received an email today that they transferred my loan to Monterey. Now my early purchase is 2300$ where as my early buyout on credova was 1250$. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sorry to hear that man. Yeah they are a buncha crooks. My best advice to you is pay it off in the first month if you can and then report Credova to Buds and then the BBB. They shouldn't be allowed to take advantage of people like this.

My personal experience is I paid them off before the end of the first month and I haven't heard from them since.

Good luck to you man.

Back
Top Bottom