• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buckets of bullets 22lr for $64

Where is 210 Cobb pkwy

It's very close to Marietta Diner...I got a bucket yesterday. There was 1 bucket till left in the case after I got one. The automotive/tire person's key should work, although it took over 20 min for me to find that out after unsuccessfully having the Customer Service desk page someone. The automotive clerk's words were, "No one has been there all day. Did you see anyone over in that area over there?" And that was followed by a trip to Customer Service, a walk back to Sporting Goods, waiting 5 min, and then the auto clerk coming over to see if her key worked.

This is why I detest going to Wally World. I was about 2 min from just walking away.

At 2pm today the Walmart at 3826 Cobb Pkwy NW Acworth had several Buckets of Bullets for $64. They were under the counter at the register instead of in the ammo cabinet. Someone was actually working at that counter, highly unusual. He was putting out the Remington 525 22lr boxes.Seems like they were around $27 each but I am not sure.

I actually drove up there and saw them. But one of the workers said that they can't open the case after 6 or 7 pm or whenever they close at. So if someone goes up there, please leave me a bucket! I'm going to go back up there tomorrow and pick one or two up. lol

Back
Top Bottom