• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BS at Governors gun Clubs

argue about tomatoes.jpg

Mighty convienint way to collect data. I spoke to some folks about Shot Spot and they said they had been asked for DL too. They told me that they gave it to them and then started receiving junk mail.

Tractor Supply sometimes asks people for their telephone # but I refuse every time. One time I asked why, and they said it was to see where their customers were coming from. I said "sure thing, if that is true, why don't you ask for a zip code". No answer.
867-5309

Here's my signature....
upload_2021-7-3_12-33-32.png

I’ve been asked to produce stamps at GGC, but only once. GA firing line has asked me multiple times, but only by the female employee. Nobody has ever asked for a stamp on my sbrs.
I bought mine so that I wouldn't have to go to a 'range' to shoot it....nuff said...

As I've posted here before:
On my first visit (and only visit) to Governors, I was window shopping not intending to buy anything. Then I saw a 22 rifle magazine and thought, "oh, I could use a spare; I only have one for that gun."
So when I took it to the counter I found out that I had to register as a customer,
show I.D. (and if I recall correctly they scanned it), and sign some kind of form, before I had their permission to buy a ten-shot .22 rifle magazine.
All this carp for a $16 item.

Never been back since.

Purchased lots of mags and ammo, and other accessories. Never had to show my Id. Or register as a customer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had to get a new eyeglass prescription because optometrists in Georgia paid off legislators to enact a law that said "your prescriptions have to be less than two years old." Found one and went there and said "I'm paying cash" and the be-atch at the counter said, "what's your Medicare number?" I said "Cash." "I HAVE to have it." and I asked why? What are you tracking, Medicare won't pay for one bit of this? Finally asked for it and I said, "I don't have a Medicare Card, are you not going to serve me?" Got my exam, the be-atch looked at me with daggers...even leaving she didn't want to give me the printout for the result. I gave them such a bad review on YELP, they wouldn't even publish it. BTW, it was the only place in Jasper you can get your eyes checked for a prescription now. IMO, avoid them...
Order from Zenni optical. Cheaper, and yoy can reenter the old prescription as new.

Back
Top Bottom