• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Brunswick stew

Add some chicken broth, but this is a solid recipe. Cook it on a lump charcoal grill with no lid for best flavor

Yeah, it tastes great. I will throw it in a smoker for an hour or two and finish it off. Good eats! Probably going to make 5 gallons soon and can it to have through the year!

If you haven't been let in on the secret... You need to get a Dutch oven and a charcoal grill. You don't have to spend a ton, make it out of a 50 gallon drum, but lump charcoal is a must. Then go to the Lodge factory outlet in commerce, pick up a blemished Dutch oven for a quarter of the price. No need for a lid. Slow smoke it like you would anything else. There is a place called walker meats in Carrollton who wholesales stew to most bbq restaurants around town. It is the best I've ever had anywhere. Once you taste walkers stew...you will have something to shoot for. I also add brown sugar

If you haven't been let in on the secret... You need to get a Dutch oven and a charcoal grill. You don't have to spend a ton, make it out of a 50 gallon drum, but lump charcoal is a must. Then go to the Lodge factory outlet in commerce, pick up a blemished Dutch oven for a quarter of the price. No need for a lid. Slow smoke it like you would anything else. There is a place called walker meats in Carrollton who wholesales stew to most bbq restaurants around town. It is the best I've ever had anywhere. Once you taste walkers stew...you will have something to shoot for. I also add brown sugar

Now that sounds like some good eats! I didn't even know there was a Lodge outlet, but will def give it a visit. Thanks for the heads up

Had to make it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 24
Best Brunswick Stew I've ever eaten was from a small carry out Smoker BBQ joint in Smyrna called "Ebony & Ivory". :evil:

Back
Top Bottom