• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Brunswick Stew in the beginning...

He's makin Brunswick stew....not clam chowdah.
Can I hear an AMEN!! Just about 5 hrs left to cook on the stove top now..The Kitchen looks like a battle ground..Only 200 more stirs left..Who said I don't get exercise? But I will admit looking at those pots and the clock, I may have to crawl there multiple times..Damn it's going to be a long night, I just realized that after that, I have to let it cool down before packing to freeze.. No sleep for the weary tonight ..

Nice job, DD!!
LOOKS like some AWESOME stew!!
Sometime folks just don't realize "How much WORK" goes into Cook-n!!
Do it while ya can & Blessings to you & Mrs DD.
Thank you!! I was dreading doing this because it is a job not a task now...Doing all the prep wares you out, then knowing your not even close to being done..Lord knows I have the passion, but I am running out of steam...But I can see the finish line, the culmination of tasks to make it happen..I truly believe unless you have the passion and love to cook, it's just not worth it to so many..It is just easier to go buy some and a Q joint..The passion is real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And reality sucks...But that's life.....

Ok now it's close to the end of the Journey. Added the secret ingredient and gonna shut off the stove to cool down..Which I might say will take hours until I can put up..
stew5.jpg
stew4.jpg
I will take a final pic of the finished product, gotta let the secret ingredient do it's Magic!

Back
Top Bottom