• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Brunswick Stew in the beginning...

DinkyDau

Coast Guard Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Your only as good as your word!
171   0
Reaction score
It is my last Hoo! Raaa! with the task of making my Brunswick Stew. For me it is always a Labor of love to do the best I can, to make so many enjoy eating it and the smiles I get..I have started prepping for this for several weeks with, smoking all the Pork Butts and the Chicken...I hate fat and gristle and hand pick all of it off..Now I have all the veggies and meat and seasoning together with the prepping done..Tomorrow when I get up and the meats are thawed, I spent several hours today scrubbing the pots for the culmination of the start for my Stew...I am anal about making all as clean as I possibly can..Tomorrow is the beginning of the last Stew I make..It has been a labor of love to bring smiles to so many and helping my Brother Veterans..To be continued............
stewfinal.jpg

Sweet Onions a must!
stewfinal1.jpg

Cooking gear scrubbed and ready for tomorrow!
stewfinal2.jpg

Just some of the ingredients and spices to add along with others.
stewfinal3.jpg

and the smoked meat to thaw..Prepping is a Bitch but a necessity..To be continued if I survive...

You said you smoked the pork and chicken....whats them other packs of meat?
Taint any other meat just, slow smoked pork butts and smoked skinless chicken breast..Then I clean the meats of any fat or gristle and Freeze..I hate fat and gristle....I love my Food Saver, all is vacuum packed and less than two weeks old..Frankly with my Bride duties and my health the challenge is real..I give most of it away, many will not understand but, I love putting a smile on peoples faces in this screwed up world we have today....

Taint any other meat just, slow smoked pork butts and smoked skinless chicken breast..Then I clean the meats of any fat or gristle and Freeze..I hate fat and gristle....I love my Food Saver, all is vacuum packed and less than two weeks old..Frankly with my Bride duties and my health the challenge is real..I give most of it away, many will not understand but, I love putting a smile on peoples faces in this screwed up world we have today....
Aw hell...so all 4 of them packs is chicken and pork. Daaaam, that's gonna be alotta stew!

Looking good DD.Best stew I ever had was made by the ole guys at church.Started on thursday and ready on saturday
Thanks Don!! It is a labor of love!! Takes me at the minimum of three days to make it happen...My Heart is in it not so much my body..Hope I can pull it off with so many challenges at this time..

Back
Top Bottom