• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Browning Sweet Sixteen value

If you intend this Seeet 16 as a shooter, to see regular use, consider the cost and availability of 16 gauge shells.

I traded into a 16 ga. semi-auto 2 years ago, and finding ammo has been a problem.
Looks like Natchez has #5,6,7.5 & 8 in stock if that helps. Not sure on price. I have an old 16 gauge H&R and plenty of ammo. My favorite shotgun caliber.

Biggest thing for me is to find out if the stock has been cut down to accommodate the aftermarket recoil pad. Does anyone know the LOP it should have if it’s standard length?

If you intend this Seeet 16 as a shooter, to see regular use, consider the cost and availability of 16 gauge shells.

I traded into a 16 ga. semi-auto 2 years ago, and finding ammo has been a problem.
even before the rona 16ga wasnt exactly easy to find, compared to 12 and 20.

Ok thanks. If stock hasn’t been cut down and all else appears original, would it be worth $800-900 range?

That seems to be the range they are trading in, very highly dependent on condition.

A true "Sweet Sixteen" has a cult following. which tends to drive up prices beyond what you might call the "intrinsic value".

Browning made a standard A5 16 ga, so the first step is to verify that it's a "Sweet Sixteen". A lot of sellers assume that every 16 ga. A5 is "Sweet" and advertise it as such.

Back
Top Bottom