• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Brick mailbox broken, need help

Probably best to contact a masonry to fix it, had a bunch of kids came,
down the road hit mine and their father told me was going to suit me for
having a heavy duty mail box, cops arrested the kids they were drunk, but dads Jeep was just reduced to a bag of nuts and bolts. He told he had it 4 days and never got to drive it.

He finally paid the brick mason 1250.00, to just build a new one. We had him put in rebar from top to bottom, now it will probably stay in place.

Probably best to contact a masonry to fix it, had a bunch of kids came,
down the road hit mine and their father told me was going to suit me for
having a heavy duty mail box, cops arrested the kids they were drunk, but dads Jeep was just reduced to a bag of nuts and bolts. He told he had it 4 days and never got to drive it.

He finally paid the brick mason 1250.00, to just build a new one. We had him put in rebar from top to bottom, now it will probably stay in place.

$1,250?!?! Dang!! I dunno if it's worth that much to me. Do you have any recommendations for a brick mason or should I just use the yellow pages?

$1,250?!?! Dang!! I dunno if it's worth that much to me. Do you have any recommendations for a brick mason or should I just use the yellow pages?

L@@K, for some brick mason in the area and get them to come by and give you a price. However those guys are not cheap but they are usually good at their craft. Ask at the big box stores and check the posts on the bulletin boards, even try some brick yards they know who does great work or just work.

Maybe make your brother mad however alert him he has a mail box expense coming his way.

Good luck and remember this is just a suggestion.....

Back
Top Bottom