• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

breakfast lasagna

chucklenut

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
362   0
Reaction score
check it, i had a breakfast lasagna the other day

layer of blueberry pancake batter in bottom, broil for a bit. when that is done add ground sausage, cheese, and scarmabled egg. broil for a bit. then cook flapjacks and put on top of that layer, then add cooked bacon and more cheese. top it off with syrup and bake at 300 degree for 20 or 30 minutes

to recap, it is blueberry pancakes, sausage, eggs, cheese, flapjacks, bacon, cheese, syrup

thats right, feel the hunger and envy my friends

Did you start chest compressions as you were eating it or shortly thereafter? lol

Sounds good and I'd be all over it but admitedly my chest tightened a little reading that...

you ever heard of the tipple coranary bypass burger from the vortex?

s3.amazonaws.com_foodspotting_ec2_reviews_1362584_thumb_600.jpg_ea72716fb7096ccbb19cc1a6f4f8ed48.jpg

yup those are grilled cheese sandwhichs as buns

you ever heard of the tipple coranary bypass burger from the vortex?

yup those are grilled cheese sandwhichs as buns
Yep but I've never ordered it. ;)
(Although last time I was in Cleveland I did order and devour a "Big Ed" from the Winking Lizard. One pound bacon double cheeseburger...:cool:)

Yep but I've never ordered it. ;)
(Although last time I was in Cleveland I did order and devour a "Big Ed" from the Winking Lizard. One pound bacon double cheeseburger...:cool:)
i ordered the regular coranary bypass burger myself and split it with a dainty british chick i was seeing earlier this year

she devoured the hell out of it, and then commented that this is why americans are fat lol (it is tasty)

Back
Top Bottom