• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Brave Antifa Commander

wait, somebody help me understand this. He was out on bond for some previous shenanigans. Part of the conditions of bond he was not to have any dangerous weapons. He was busted with a flame thrower, violation of the original bond, yet for some reason was released on a fresh $2500 bond. Huh? I thought it you violated a bond order you went immediately back to jail.

wait, somebody help me understand this. He was out on bond for some previous shenanigans. Part of the conditions of bond he was not to have any dangerous weapons. He was busted with a flame thrower, violation of the original bond, yet for some reason was released on a fresh $2500 bond. Huh? I thought it you violated a bond order you went immediately back to jail.
Not exactly. Here, if you violate a bond condition, you can be arrested and taken to the court that issued you a bond for a determination of what to do with you. In WI, violating a bail condition is actually a separate crime. He was out on bail in another county, and was arrested in Brown County (Green Bay) for "bail jumping", which is yet another felony. In that respect, he's being dealt with more harshly than GA would.

Back
Top Bottom