• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Boys Back in 1975 Vs Boys Today in 2021

OttoMan

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Do unto others what you want them to do to you!
419   0
Reaction score
Surely this is their parents influence or decisions.
So, today's kids are being destroyed by their own parents. DON'T BE ONE OF THEM PARENTS, Please!!!
Difference between 1975 and 2021.jpg

Believe it or not.. that’s me in the top pic in the left corner with my arm hanging over the gate..

No don’t believe me
Seems we had the same childhood! Mom and dad would tell us to load up the truck and usually there were 11 or so kids in the back. She'd give us 6 or 8 big quilts and we'd ride back roads and dirt roads till midnight

Seems we had the same childhood! Mom and dad would tell us to load up the truck and usually there were 11 or so kids in the back. She'd give us 6 or 8 big quilts and we'd ride back roads and dirt roads till midnight
My older sister fell out of the back of a truck once on a dirt road.. claims to still a price of gravel in her ear..
I think that’s her excuse for being crazy as a bessy bug

We rode in the bed of a truck back in the early 60’s when i was ten. Rode there till I was 18 going fishing, softball and baseball games, going to the Y, and snipe hunting... camped and slept in back of a truck. Most of the time my Grandpa was driving. We grew up that way. Kids today don’t know what they missed. we grew up when America was real.

Back
Top Bottom