• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bowtech General

I almost bought one before I bought my 82nd airborne. I got my buddy to shoot it and he loved it. I have shot it many times and it is smooth, fast, and quiet. A great bow.

all the reviews say it is an awesome bow. Just wanted to hear some firsthand knowledge.Thanks for you response.

As for the matthews comment...There is nothing wrong with matthews in my opinion they make some quality bows... I have had many, but i am interested in buying a bowtech.

all the reviews say it is an awesome bow. Just wanted to hear some firsthand knowledge.Thanks for you response.

As for the matthews comment...There is nothing wrong with matthews in my opinion they make some quality bows... I have had many, but i am interested in buying a bowtech.

I like to think I live and breath Bowtechs. What exactly are you looking for? And your price range if you feel like posting it ( bare bones bow)?

I don't think any of the big manufacturers make a "bad" bow. I'm not the Ford or Chevy kind of guy. I will shoot what works
best for me. The only reason for the Mathews is because it felt the best at the time I tried several. I tried a Diamond Black
Ice, 82cd Airborne, and the Mathews DXT. The Mathews just felt the best but if it had not been there, I would have bought
the Diamond Black Ice.

Love my General....smooth, quiet and fast. Currently looking at a destroyer. I have purchased the inventory of a local bowshop and have several 09 bowtechs and a couple BT diamonds.

Back
Top Bottom