• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

bows

i shoot a bear legion, which has now been replaced by the attitude i believe. 80% let off and 50-70# adjustable, and 320 fps at peak. i let mine way down for target practice and dial it up for the hunt. i have tears in both rotator cuffs and i can still shoot it for a little bit.

i shoot a bear legion, which has now been replaced by the attitude i believe. 80% let off and 50-70# adjustable, and 320 fps at peak. i let mine way down for target practice and dial it up for the hunt. i have tears in both rotator cuffs and i can still shoot it for a little bit.

I have really bad shoulders. I really want something way small

I have really bad shoulders. I really want something way small

i never found anything i could shoot a lot. i might get a dozen arrows in for practice on a good day, but dialed down to 50# with 80% let off, i'm only holding 10#'s. it's not bad, but my shoulders feel like they're on fire when i'm done.

Bear has the Cruzer which you can dial from 5#-70# with 75% let off and can go out to a 30" draw. the draw is what you'll have to look at too when looking at the lower poundage since most are designed for youth.

http://www.beararchery.com/bows/compound/cruzer

Back
Top Bottom