• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bow String

May not be what you want to hear but you can have strings/cables built for your specific bow on eBay for VERY reasonable prices, they take some time to ship but the savings is huge and the quality is actually very good. At that point if you dont have a press or dont wanna do it yourself, its just an install, much cheaper than having them built/stressed/installed at a B&M shop. I totally understand guys that dont trust eBay too, but the guys building/selling them on there 90% of the time are shop-bow techs in another state trying to make some money on the side.

May not be what you want to hear but you can have strings/cables built for your specific bow on eBay for VERY reasonable prices, they take some time to ship but the savings is huge and the quality is actually very good. At that point if you dont have a press or dont wanna do it yourself, its just an install, much cheaper than having them built/stressed/installed at a B&M shop. I totally understand guys that dont trust eBay too, but the guys building/selling them on there 90% of the time are shop-bow techs in another state trying to make some money on the side.

i hate when people talk like this. buy from a local shop. thats what keeps them open. if every one of yall buys it from ebay when you need some help or need something now those shops wont be there

for the OP the best places to get a string put on in macon/warnerrobins would be johnny at chucks or Money Mizer off riverside

Itll be a drive but I only trust social circle ace hardware. If they tune, restring, and repair bows for professional hunters I trust them.

i hate when people talk like this. buy from a local shop. thats what keeps them open. if every one of yall buys it from ebay when you need some help or need something now those shops wont be there

for the OP the best places to get a string put on in macon/warnerrobins would be johnny at chucks or Money Mizer off riverside
Im only giving him another option since it seems like hes in an outfitter dessert, I tend to push toward B&M support too when I can but for example, one ODT'er suggest a bow shop to me on here that I actually went to and checked out today and just for ****s and giggles, asked how much it would cost to re-string my bow... granted I have a 5pc setup, but he quoted me at 269.00.... not everyone can pay that much. PERIOD. Simply offering another option... but please, when and if you can afford it, go with local businesses like A-Aron says.

Back
Top Bottom