• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Boudreaux

Bubbado52

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
204   0
Reaction score
Tee Boudreaux burst into the house one day and said, "Momma, Poppa, guess what ! Me and Susie, from down de road decided to got married !"
Boudreaux takes him aside and tells him, out of earshot from Marie, "Tee, I gots to tell you sumting. Back when I was young, I used to fool around on you Momma alot.
Susie is really your half-sister, so I'm afraid you can't marry her." Tee Boudreaux was, of course all let down, but eventually, he got over it.
He met another real nice Cajun girl, and sure enough, one day he ran back into the house and announced, "Momma, Poppa, dis time it's for real !
Me an' Clarisse from across de swamp, we gonna got married !" Again Boudreaux takes him aside and tells him, "Tee, you remember what I tol' you last time ?
I'm afraid Clarisse is your half-sister, too." By now, Tee Boudreaux really got his mad up real high, and decides to tell his Momma what's been going on with his Poppa.
After he tells Marie what his Poppa had done, she tells him, "Tee Boudreaux, don't you worry yourself about dat a'tall. Go ahead an' marry de girl.
Boudreaux ain't your real Poppa, anyhow !"

download (2).jpeg

Back
Top Bottom