• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Botach clearance - buyer beware use credit card

Lots of Botach haters. I have ordered stuff from them that was classified unubtanium everywhere else, and received it in 5 days.

Supposed to be here in less than a week. Screenshot_20200430-183340_Samsung Internet.jpg

Apparently, they had all of the items i ordered in stock physically. I did not order the flash device or barrel, so i cant speak on that. My order was also placed 2 days ago, so i cant really speak on the availability now. But it gave me the reorder option, which maybe means its at their facility.

Care to elaborate?
I have had serious problems with botach through the last 10 years or so , they say it’s in stock it’s not then don’t refund then fight my bank then they finally ship 8 months later , I could go on. I got burnt out of a black dog drum .22 conversion for ar from them a year ago and it still hasnt been settled.

Made several orders with Botach. The only slow one was on a can and it said in the notes to expect 30 days minimum to ship. It came strait from the manufacturer to my dealer. If you are in a big hurry, you can always buy local and pay through the nose if you can find it.

I've ordered many things from them and never had an issue. They did cancel an order for some Colt factory AR mags one time. I was shocked they showed in stock and at a realistic price anyway so I wasn't surprised when they cancelled. They never charged my card so it wasn't a big deal. As with any retailer I go in with realistic expectations. Since these guys don't have a squeaky clean image I proceed with caution. There are plenty of online retailers like that.

Back
Top Bottom