• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Botach clearance - buyer beware use credit card

I gotcha man lol. It was some pretty good deals(almost too good for that sight and flash hider), so i really hope it works out. Their reviews are suspect, but ive had 3 orders delivered on time so far in 2020. I'll stick with it until they screw me. Honestly i do appreciate the heads up.

i did a cross check and those items are legitimately cheaper than retail, sometimes its a "faux" sale. But these are actually marked down a lot compared to everywhere else, including amazon, which doesnt even carry half of this stuff.

I gotcha man lol. It was some pretty good deals(almost too good for that sight and flash hider), so i really hope it works out. Their reviews are suspect, but ive had 3 orders delivered on time so far in 2020. I'll stick with it until they screw me. Honestly i do appreciate the heads up.
:thumb:

Botch will send you a tracking number for your order when it is not in stock and 3 weeks later ship the order. if you are in a hurry they may not be for you. Botach will list items in stock when they are not kind of like Optic Planet.

My experience with Botach was similar to others on here. They send you a tracking number within a few days. They may not actually ship anything for months and then they slow boat the shipment.
Their prices are great. If you dont really care when you get it, they are ok.
Ordering from Botach is like applying for a tax stamp. Place order, pay for it, forget about it til it shows up months later.

I have ordered several things from them and customer service does blow. But I have always gotten my stuff and at a pretty good price sometimes! Just dont buy it planning on using it for an upcoming match.

They have improved over how they used to be. It used to be a complete lottery and usually you lost. Now I limit myself to only a $200 or so limit at Botach. Some of what they sell is old stock, odd lots and older versions. I know they have sold stuff and the manufacturer said they were not an authorized reseller.

Back
Top Bottom