• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bore sight

By a site lite it works on every caliber of gun from 22 to 50 caliber black powder rifles also comes with the attachment for shotguns easiest way to do it comes with everything you need even comes with a target to level your scoop with.

I agree with all of the above. Yes, you do need to shoot the firearm after you bore sight it however you are comfortable and confident with. I did leave out “not”in my post above. Why would you not shoot it after bore sighting the firearm.

I agree with all of the above. Yes, you do need to shoot the firearm after you bore sight it however you are comfortable and confident with. I did leave out “not”in my post above. Why would you not shoot it after bore sighting the firearm.
I was thinking you left out NOT.. I leave words out all the time

Had a student show up to the range with a Browning X-Bolt recently. He had a scope mounted by a “gunsmiff”. Front mount was in the rear, and vice versa. Thankfully he didn’t properly tighten anything, because he would have damaged the scope tube.

Out of curiosity, I slapped a bore sight on it. Couldn’t get the reticle on paper. At 100yds, it was several feet over the target, and a foot or so right.

Back
Top Bottom