• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Booze/Coffee/Cigarettes

If I had to choose one, it would be coffee for sure. I don’t smoke and drinking is not often. But I’d hardly function without my coffee.

as to barter, sure, stock up on all of it. But I would not be trading my coffee for anything that I didn’t need to keep me alive.

If I had to choose one, it would be coffee for sure. I don’t smoke and drinking is not often. But I’d hardly function without my coffee.

as to barter, sure, stock up on all of it. But I would not be trading my coffee for anything that I didn’t need to keep me alive.

I hear you...my family doesn’t like a dad without his morning cup of coffee. I look at booze as a barter tool and coffee as a “must have” for myself and a way to offer a “treat” to a friend or neighbor the days and weeks after the SHTF. You scratch their back and hopefully they scratch yours

Hershey bars and nylons! :)

There are hundreds of books like those mentioned by the OP. I have downloaded (and read) over 100 of them.
(A. American, Mark Goodwin, Bobby Akart, are good authors). Common theme - be prepared and be prepared to alter your preps once SHTF.

Back
Top Bottom