• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BOOM! Impromptu "M&G" This Saturday 11-15-14 Be there or get in the van!

ARCman47

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Midget Wrangler
214   0
Reaction score
Ok guys.. I have a few locals wanting to "meet up" for a bit.. so here is an Open invite for my other ODT brethren this coming Saturday 11-15, this is a spur of the moment kind of deal, but I have some folks I want to meet with before the holidays creep in and a lot of folks including myself are tied up next weekend and on weekdays. SO with that being said, if any of yall are coming "Fo Sho" post in here, or even if there is a slight chance you can make it, then let me know. Believe me this will be a good time.. :evil: Bring your junk (keep it in your pants though) To BUY SELL TRADE.. I will have some items and I have some small items to Give away (read .22 LR) and of course van rides and candy complementary... 3..2..1.. GO!

***WHERE: El Parian, 9595 Lavonia Rd, Carnesville GA 30521 - Now there are TWO exits off I-85 within 2 miles of this place, I will gladly explain either one to get off of, its very easy to find...

***TIME: 3:00 PM - UNTIL THEY RUN US OFF

dos.png

Ok guys.. I have a few locals wanting to "meet up" for a bit.. so here is an Open invite for my other ODT brethren this coming Saturday 11-15, this is a spur of the moment kind of deal, but I have some folks I want to meet with before the holidays creep in and a lot of folks including myself are tied up next weekend and on weekdays. SO with that being said, if any of yall are coming "Fo Sho" post in here, or even if there is a slight chance you can make it, then let me know. Believe me this will be a good time.. :evil: Bring your junk (keep it in your pants though) To BUY SELL TRADE.. I will have some items and I have some small items to Give away (read .22 LR) and of course van rides and candy complementary... 3..2..1.. GO!

***WHERE: El Parian, 9595 Lavonia Rd, Carnesville GA 30521 - Now there are TWO exits off I-85 within 2 miles of this place, I will gladly explain either one to get off of, its very easy to find...

***TIME: 3:00 PM - UNTIL THEY RUN US OFF

View attachment 323205
How far is this from Smyrna? Would anybody think poorly of me if I show up in a stolen Ambulance, wacked out on mollies and do some celebratory masturbating at the table?

Back
Top Bottom