• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bone Tomahawk

Tazz

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Slayer of Spiders...
133   0
Reaction score
If you like westerns and you liked Kurt Russell in Tombstone, you will like this movie. I had never even heard of this movie but my wife rents movies all the time from Redbox and gets free movie rentals all the time so when we saw this movie with Kurt Russell in it we were sure it would be good. We're both big fans of Kurt Russell and western movies and we were not disappointed. I won't give away the whole plot or anything but I'll say this, Kurt is the Sheriff and it's about a rescue. It's badass and there is one scene that's pretty gruesome, the acting by all actors is outstanding and the dialogue is too. Enough of my babbling, go rent this movie, pop some popcorn and enjoy.

Just caught this last night via Amazon Prime.

Thought it was a great picture. A few truly brutal scenes. But very well written and acted. Great cast. A strange mix of old-time western and modern horror.

If you like westerns and you liked Kurt Russell in Tombstone, you will like this movie. I had never even heard of this movie but my wife rents movies all the time from Redbox and gets free movie rentals all the time so when we saw this movie with Kurt Russell in it we were sure it would be good. We're both big fans of Kurt Russell and western movies and we were not disappointed. I won't give away the whole plot or anything but I'll say this, Kurt is the Sheriff and it's about a rescue. It's badass and there is one scene that's pretty gruesome, the acting by all actors is outstanding and the dialogue is too. Enough of my babbling, go rent this movie, pop some popcorn and enjoy.

I watched it on Netflix, I liked it my wife did not!

Just caught this last night via Amazon Prime.

Thought it was a great picture. A few truly brutal scenes. But very well written and acted. Great cast. A strange mix of old-time western and modern horror.

I watched it on Netflix, I liked it my wife did not!

IMHO any movie with Kurt Russell in it is gonna be a good one.

Back
Top Bottom