• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

'Boiling Crawfish' restaurant

My daughter and I had some crawfish at Tannery Row Ale House in Buford back in May of this year. The bad: they only do it once a year. It's a shame because they were good and they get their crawfish from Louisiana.

On a side note, they have really good food, BBQ, pizza and especially their smoked wings.
IMG_20160526_190519064.jpg

A non Cajun friend wanted to treat me to lunch today. He raved about AJ's. I had a half shrimp half crawfish. The shrimp was 'ok', the crawfish was very suspect. He (employee) swore it was from Louisiana. I've never eaten crawfish that tasted like 3 day old oysters before.

A non Cajun friend wanted to treat me to lunch today. He raved about AJ's. I had a half shrimp half crawfish. The shrimp was 'ok', the crawfish was very suspect. He (employee) swore it was from Louisiana. I've never eaten crawfish that tasted like 3 day old oysters before.
I am sure you ain't wrong but... you do have a spoiled palate..

how did that work for you the next day?

I am sure you ain't wrong but... you do have a spoiled palate..
Believe me, out of necessity, I've lowered my standards, a LOT. ;)
It just wasn't very good. :( But I've had worse (unfortunately).
My kingdom for a shrimp po-boy from Olde Tyme Grocery in Lafayette, LA....

Back
Top Bottom