• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

'Boiling Crawfish' restaurant

I'm suspicious.....

The Google reviews are bad. What authentic Cajun restaurant serves King Crab legs and Buffalo Wings? Reading some reviews, though, I found a couple of other "Cajun" restaurants that might be worth investigating. The Bayou Boil in Doraville, the Red Crawfish in L'ville, and Les Bon Temps Louisiana Kitchen in Ball Ground.

I'm suspicious.....

Judging by your avatar you have pretty strong ties to Louisiana... I would probably pass based on the reviews.

My wife and I went to a place in smyrna that advertised "home made jambalaya"... Yea home made right out of the tony's box. I was so pissed i cooked us a pot this past sunday myself.

The Google reviews are bad. What authentic Cajun restaurant serves King Crab legs and Buffalo Wings? Reading some reviews, though, I found a couple of other "Cajun" restaurants that might be worth investigating. The Bayou Boil in Doraville, the Red Crawfish in L'ville, and Les Bon Temps Louisiana Kitchen in Ball Ground.

Judging by your avatar you have pretty strong ties to Louisiana... I would probably pass based on the reviews.

My wife and I went to a place in smyrna that advertised "home made jambalaya"... Yea home made right out of the tony's box. I was so pissed i cooked us a pot this past sunday myself.
Yeah the 'Engrish' all over the website as well as the bizarre menu has Cajun senses on alert.
I've just about given up trying to find anything locally. The "Red Crawfish" is close but given the employees have me suspect of the origin of the crawfish.
The only two places that seem to be authentic with good reviews are so danged far away I've not made it to either place yet.
http://www.chefhenrys.com/
and
http://gabesdowntown.com/
I may just have to suck up the drive and do it.

I have a Louisiana-born coworker who swears by Henry's. I've also heard that Gumbeaux's Cajun Cafe is very good. But not willing to drive to Douglasville to check it out. If you just want a fried oyster or shrimp Po-Boy, I'm pretty fond of Atlanta Highway Seafood up in G'ville. They make them with Leidenheimer's French Bread!

Back
Top Bottom