• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bo Barrow hooked me up today!

I just don't like the whole concept. Only halfway cool bullpup I can think of is the AUG and that's cause it big 80s. Not to peel in the Ops pool though. Glad Barrow had your gun. He has THE selection in middle GA .
2D08288C-F985-4A9F-94C4-3BCDD120AEA9.jpeg

I beg to differ......

No offense taken. I just liked the option of semi auto, mag fed, and 12 ga. That was what sold me, the setup itself was a secondary decision. I'm gonna let my wife try it out too because it will be a primary HD option.......

I had never heard of them until I read this thread. Now I'm pretty sure I gotta get one. I don't know why, but I really dig the .410.

I had never heard of them until I read this thread. Now I'm pretty sure I gotta get one. I don't know why, but I really dig the .410.
Yeah I would have been happy with one of them also. There wasn't one on display in .410 and I didn't know they were made in that caliber until I left with mine and checked out a couple reviews on them. They also offer a Cerakote option and they look really sharp! The .410 model doesn't come with an interchangeable choke option, only a fixed choke barrel.

So... You never shot one did ya......?
No I must admit that I never have. I just can't get past the looks and having the chamber next to my face. Not sayin it's bad or not an improvement. Some ugly I just can't get past. And that comes from an owner of 3 Hi Points. :becky:

No I must admit that I never have. I just can't get past the looks and having the chamber next to my face. Not sayin it's bad or not an improvement. Some ugly I just can't get past. And that comes from an owner of 3 Hi Points. :becky:
Lol that really is the pot calling the kettle black

Chamber isn't next to your face unless you're a lefty..........

Back
Top Bottom