• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bo Barrow hooked me up today!

I have not owned one but fell in love when I held it. I just watched the military arms channel where he puts 1000 rounds through it in 14 minutes if that's what you're talking about. I'm ready to have that one at the house.

I have not owned one but fell in love when I held it. I just watched the military arms channel where he puts 1000 rounds through it in 14 minutes if that's what you're talking about. I'm ready to have that one at the house.
Yep that's the one. Hard to argue with a torture test like that.........

Cool blaster! Should make a good quail gun! LOL

I stop by Barrow gun as often as I can. I really like that store and the people.

Cool blaster! Should make a good quail gun! LOL

I stop by Barrow gun as often as I can. I really like that store and the people.
Believe it or not the 12 ga. version of the shotgun comes with two additional flush mount chokes (full and imp. cyl.) that can be used in place of the cylinder choked muzzle break for "traditional" hunting use! I'll bet I'd get more looks than laughs if I showed up at a rabbit or quail hunt with this bad boy!!

This is my Rex Zero 1CP, I really like it!
20200803_143746.jpg
20200803_143829.jpg

Personally for me pups are not an option being left-handed... give us the range report
I just don't like the whole concept. Only halfway cool bullpup I can think of is the AUG and that's cause it big 80s. Not to peel in the Ops pool though. Glad Barrow had your gun. He has THE selection in middle GA .

I just don't like the whole concept. Only halfway cool bullpup I can think of is the AUG and that's cause it big 80s. Not to peel in the Ops pool though. Glad Barrow had your gun. He has THE selection in middle GA .
No offense taken. I just liked the option of semi auto, mag fed, and 12 ga. That was what sold me, the setup itself was a secondary decision. I'm gonna let my wife try it out too because it will be a primary HD option.......

Back
Top Bottom