• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BLM / ANTIFA execute Trump supporter in Portland

Ok what did the guy do was it a clean shoot ,If it was self defense I’m fine with it.If it’s retaliation then it’s an issue.Doesnt bother me at all if it was self defense I don’t have to agree with your political views for you to defend yourself.
According to what they are saying...the dude shot him from a distance. But idk that for sure. Just what i read on the net ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violence_and_controversies_during_the_George_Floyd_protests

As of July 5, 2020, at least 30 people have died during the protests, with 26 due to gunshot wounds

chicago 30 death, lol. that a rookie number.

Well we know about that....but when you post “30 dead, crickets”. ..... it makes one think someone just mowed down 30 people and nobody is talking about it.
Do you get it ? Its just like the leftists media does with headlines.

17 year old drops 3 imagine what 6 vets can do.jpg

I wasnt trying to be an ass to you Colossus Colossus ...... lol. I just wanted more info.
I apologize if it came out rude sounding to you about it.

This is going to be interesting chapter in a book. This is very complex. In time, with more information. We will be able to see the big picture.

Have a good weekend. enjoy it.

This isn't really about Black/White or religion. This is about Class warfare. The haves and the have not's are increasingly belligerent and intolerant of each others view point. They may or may not see this manifesting in mixed emotional/anger/racial and economic slow civil war. This tinderbox is easy to start fires no matter which side starts it the drought has brought the conditions for this unholy purge.

Back
Top Bottom