• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BLAIRSVILLE, BLUE RIDGE, ELLIJAY OR JASPER AREA MEET AND GREET?

WHEN TO MEET, EAT AND GREET???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Awesome meeting everyone. Sorry wife and I couldn't stay for lunch. Anyone want's to do some blasting let me know. We're doing an IDPA match in Jasper tomorrow at noon. Normally 3rd Sunday of month. Any month with 5 Sunday's we do a pistol caliber or subsonic carbine match. I'm always practicing something so just PM.

I forgot to ask you did you, have the forestry recert a couple of weeks ago, and If so how did it go?
I got recerted B sawyer in both chainsaw and crosscut bucking and felling. I'll be busy in the next couple of months clearing blow downs and hoping we don't have a tropical storm or hurricane come through. There's a lot of dead pines, hemlocks and red oaks will fall over if you look at them too hard.

Awesome meeting everyone. Sorry wife and I couldn't stay for lunch. Anyone want's to do some blasting let me know. We're doing an IDPA match in Jasper tomorrow at noon. Normally 3rd Sunday of month. Any month with 5 Sunday's we do a pistol caliber or subsonic carbine match. I'm always practicing something so just PM.
Nice meeting yall and I'll see you at the gym.

I got recerted B sawyer in both chainsaw and crosscut bucking and felling. I'll be busy in the next couple of months clearing blow downs and hoping we don't have a tropical storm or hurricane come through. There's a lot of dead pines, hemlocks and red oaks will fall over if you look at them too hard.
Well at least they are letting you use a chainsaw, that's new!Congrats on the recert, great seeing you today!

Back
Top Bottom