• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BLAIRSVILLE, BLUE RIDGE, ELLIJAY OR JASPER AREA MEET AND GREET?

WHEN TO MEET, EAT AND GREET???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bikeboy636

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
14   0
Reaction score
WELL MOST MEMBERS ARE IN THE MORE URBAN AREAS BUT THIS GOES OUT TO MY FELLOW MOUNTAIN MEMBERS. LETS GET TOGETHER AND HAVE SOME GOOD CHATTER AND GREAT EATS SOMETIME. IM USUALLY FREE ON THE WEEKENDS AND LIKE TO MEET NEW FOLKS. ANYONE ELSE UP TO AND GRAB GRUB IN THIS AREA?

Sounds Great as long as I am able Bigguns is great barbecue in Talking Rock. Really doesn't matter to me as long as the grub is good..If I can make it, I will be there..@Carver, their are many more

Do that and we could go to Sues to eat just above them...Best burger you can get for 50 miles...Hand made monsters!

YES SIR!!! SUE'S BURGERS ARE FOR SURE THE BEST EVER JUST MAKE SURE YOU BRING CASH THEY DONT TAKE PLASTIC. WELL GUYS THIS SOUNDS GREAT WHEN IS EVERYONE FREE TO MEET AND EAT???

YES SIR!!! SUE'S BURGERS ARE FOR SURE THE BEST EVER JUST MAKE SURE YOU BRING CASH THEY DONT TAKE PLASTIC. WELL GUYS THIS SOUNDS GREAT WHEN IS EVERYONE FREE TO MEET AND EAT???
I would set it out about 30 days with a poll on several options..I hope that I can make it, Due to Veterans Choice Program screwing me..I have no idea when the next surgery will be...But come hell or high water, if I can make it I will....

Back
Top Bottom