• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Blade Show

C Rex

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
17   0
Reaction score
The biggest knife show in the world is this weekend right here in GA at the Cobb Galleria.
If you are a knife enthusiest this is THE show.

If you come be sure to stop in at the tables of the makers that post here.
My table is 5-J my good friend Scott Davidson is just down the isle. Come see us.

Hopefully others will chime in with their table numbers. __________________

So, if I have a Microtech Tri-Grip that is missing one of the odd triangle type screws in the handle or another that needs other maintenance will they be able to do those at the show or is this just a sales oriented event?

So, if I have a Microtech Tri-Grip that is missing one of the odd triangle type screws in the handle or another that needs other maintenance will they be able to do those at the show or is this just a sales oriented event?

I doubt they will be set up to do any repairs or maintenance. They will ask you to send it in or may even personally take it from you. They took one of my blades from me at the NRA convention. Had it mailed back super quick.

I doubt they will be set up to do any repairs or maintenance. They will ask you to send it in or may even personally take it from you. They took one of my blades from me at the NRA convention. Had it mailed back super quick.
Thanks, I figured this might be the case. Either way, I want to get them looked at before I post them up for sale.

You do know that "one out" (MT screw) is NOT the same as custom or "one off", right? :boink:
An MT won't fetch a premium (even on ODT) for "one out"... Just trying to help you out homie :)

Back
Top Bottom