blade show in june

Speaking of blades. I just got this Saturday. Blackjack Model 5, A2 tool steel, samber stag grip. I've wanted a model 5 for 20 years. This will be my new carry knife (in the woods)
My son and I are headed to the blade show as well. first time for us. He is more of a knife nut than me
$(KGrHqVHJBcE-di9m0mVBPw!Rs56V!~~60_57.jpg

Yesterday was my first time at the Blade Show. It is awesome! I was there from 4 until 7 and only saw about a quarter of everything there. I'll be back down there when the doors open this morning at nine. Then taking my 12 year old son with me on Sunday. When your there, make sure to stop by TruPrep to tell them "hi, from the ODT". Also, the prybar/knife tool that I am making sheaths for is finally available to the public. EM Gear, located near the back right corner of the show, has some of them for sale at their table.

I went yesterday from noon until about 5:30. Had a great time meeting up with some people and meeting new people. I managed to get one knife fixed and picked up an Emerson Mini-CQC-15 that I've been lusting over. To top the day off, a buddy and I got to shoot the **** with Ernie Emerson and John Hollister for about a half hour.

As always, I go to the blade show for the people watching...

I was there yesterday for a few hours, and am on my way again now. It just makes me want to go to the Shot show out in Vegas.

I'd encourage more the NRA show than SHOT show. SHOT is for businesses to get business done. NRA Show is for the consumers, and pretty much has most of the vendors there that are at SHOT (for firearms and such that is). The 2013 NRA show is in Houston, so it might make it easier to attend than Vegas.

I'd encourage more the NRA show than SHOT show. SHOT is for businesses to get business done. NRA Show is for the consumers, and pretty much has most of the vendors there that are at SHOT (for firearms and such that is). The 2013 NRA show is in Houston, so it might make it easier to attend than Vegas.

Thanks for the info. I will have to look in to that, and I have a friend in Houston so I would have a place to stay.

Back
Top Bottom