• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Black Rifle Coffee goes woke, throws customers under the bus in bizarre NYT interview

That's fine and I'm glad you enjoy it. It just doesn't do anything for me.
On occasion depending on where I'm at I'll occasionally buy coffee from a cafe of coffee shop and while there's nothing wrong with the product I feel like an idiot paying a price for what is still essentially a 10 cent cup of coffee.
It's not that my tastes are that unrefined, I won't eat a poor cut of steak or smoke a cheap cigar and I like my booze aged and mellow but when it comes to coffee...make it strong, make it black and if the spoon stands up in the middle that's an added bonus.
As you can probably tell I'm a fan of espresso and Cuban coffee, a taste I acquired during my service years.
Aldi has great and inexpensive espresso coffee. Yellow pack.

I won't lie, I started buying their coffee a few years back. I bought into their hype, found a roast I liked and was willing to drop a few extra dollars to support an openly pro 2A company. After their betrayal of Rittenhouse and the NYT interview I suppose they showed their true colors.

I don't know what they thought they were goin to accomplish by alienating their customer base but I believe in voting with my dollars and so I'll be buying my mediocre coffee elsewhere.

I drank BRCC for a few months and just got tired of it. If i want a coffee ill just go to Dunkin now or get their k cups from walmart.

Back
Top Bottom