• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Black Rifle Coffee goes woke, throws customers under the bus in bizarre NYT interview

Trump has been detrimental to the republican party
Care to back up what you said with facts, or do you just like hearing yourself talk?

Republicans swept the 2020 elections in the down ballot votes. Blatantly stolen GA Senate and presidential votes excluded.
2020 donations to Republican party were at all time high, especially among the first time small amount individual donors.

Seems to me it is a well-deserved title... You have to go out of your way to buy it in the first place and just knowing what that putz said in the interview will turn off a lot of people
Out of your way to buy it? Beyond the e-commerce reality of the covid years, Publix's stocks BRCC coffee on their shelves here in Rome. But I do agree the BRCC = NFL on the ODT is a well-deserved title. Some of the ODT hive has predicted the demise of the NFL since 2016 when Kaepernick began kneeling for the national anthem. The NFL has remained the most profitable professional sports league in the nation, by a wide margin over the NBA and MLB, throughout the entire timeline from 2016 until present.

Anyway

Nov, 2020
Black Rifle Coffee disavows Kyle Rittenhouse; fans question conservative creds and backbone

July 2021
Black Rifle Supports Biden and Gun Control

Nov 2021
Black Rifle Coffee Company will go public through a merger with a blank-check acquisition firm SilverBox Engaged Merger Corp in a deal that values the combined company at about $1.7 billion

Not bad for a business that started in the owner's garage in 2014. Seems like the company growth is defying the hive gun board feels locally and across the country, very NFL like indeed.

From the linked article.......

"In 2015, the company’s revenue was $1 million. By 2019, that figure had grown to $82 million. Last year, the company did $163 million in sales,"

Looks like BRC may be the coffee version of the NFL here at the ODT.

Definitely some parallels, but it reaches farther than the ODT. They pissed a lot of people off a few months ago when, apparently, it was discovered that the owner was an Obama supporter. Still, the news of it mostly reached only the gun news guys and their minions, so it is not something that everyone will blacklist them for, because many will not even know, and some wouldn't care.

I remember the owner making a video statement about the previous incident and he seemed like a real asshole.

I never bought their coffee. Glad I didn't.

Definitely some parallels, but it reaches farther than the ODT. They pissed a lot of people off a few months ago when, apparently, it was discovered that the owner was an Obama supporter. Still, the news of it mostly reached only the gun news guys and their minions, so it is not something that everyone will blacklist them for, because many will not even know, and some wouldn't care.

I remember the owner making a video statement about the previous incident and he seemed like a real asshole.

I never bought their coffee. Glad I didn't.
People like us who know and are aware are few. Most people never look below the surface and live their lives unencumbered by what lies beneath.
They get their news from the MSM and Yahoo/Google and are kept sated and entertained by the bread and circuses provided by a system designed to control the masses.
We can scream the facts into their deaf ears but the truth is they really don't want to hear.
People are sheep and sheep want to be led.
With the proper enticement you can sell them on anything be it fancy overpriced coffee or communism.

Out of your way to buy it? Beyond the e-commerce reality of the covid years, Publix's stocks BRCC coffee on their shelves here in Rome. But I do agree the BRCC = NFL on the ODT is a well-deserved title. Some of the ODT hive has predicted the demise of the NFL since 2016 when Kaepernick began kneeling for the national anthem. The NFL has remained the most profitable professional sports league in the nation, by a wide margin over the NBA and MLB, throughout the entire timeline from 2016 until present.

Anyway

Nov, 2020
Black Rifle Coffee disavows Kyle Rittenhouse; fans question conservative creds and backbone

July 2021
Black Rifle Supports Biden and Gun Control

Nov 2021
Black Rifle Coffee Company will go public through a merger with a blank-check acquisition firm SilverBox Engaged Merger Corp in a deal that values the combined company at about $1.7 billion

Not bad for a business that started in the owner's garage in 2014. Seems like the company growth is defying the hive gun board feels locally and across the country, very NFL like indeed.
That's because by and large, people are soft with no principles they will stand for. Unfortunately, gun people are no different. The LEAST amount of inconvenience will have them doing all sorts of mental gymnastics to justify patronizing organizations and/or individuals that clearly go directly counter to their supposed values. Applies to politicians, companies and entertainers. And when I say the least amount I mean the least amount. Be that avoiding a 'sale' on ammo at a company that contributes directly to get anti 2A legislation passed, or having to remove a sticker from their truck window that advertising some bad coffee. Ain't nobody got time for dat.

That's because by and large, people are soft with no principles they will stand for. Unfortunately, gun people are no different. The LEAST amount of inconvenience will have them doing all sorts of mental gymnastics to justify patronizing organizations and/or individuals that clearly go directly counter to their supposed values. Applies to politicians, companies and entertainers. And when I say the least amount I mean the least amount. Be that avoiding a 'sale' on ammo at a company that contributes directly to get anti 2A legislation passed, or having to remove a sticker from their truck window that advertising some bad coffee. Ain't nobody got time for dat.
I have seen many people over the years saying, "it does not affect me" and they were going to keep doing business with folks that go against their values and what they stand for, if it is a few pennies cheaper or a tad bit more convienent.
People have always been that way and will continue to be that way.

I do my best to spend my money with people that I like and that share my values. Sometimes it is not possible, but I try.

I have seen many people over the years saying, "it does not affect me" and they were going to keep doing business with folks that go against their values and what they stand for, if it is a few pennies cheaper or a tad bit more convienent.

I do my best to spend my money with people that I like and that share my values. Sometimes it is not possible, but I try.
Somethings are realistically beyond our control but as much as I can I try to live up to the values I espouse.

That's because they don't actually hold those values. It just sounds good to say they do. Heck even a Tshirt with a cool slogan is cheap on Amazon.

Back
Top Bottom