• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Black Rifle Coffee goes woke, throws customers under the bus in bizarre NYT interview

Never thought much of their "black rifle bad asses" marketing of shyte beans anyway. **** them. All veterans aren't great people.
Sounds like he picked the wrong tack and now won't admit perhaps the real reason for his marketing strategy in the beginning was just to grab a schtick and make some money. Don't like his interview, certainly don't like him and won't ever think about Black Rifle Coffee as something I'd ever buy. I can't wait to see what his sales for next year are...

I am going to tell the stores that I see it at to send it all back. It is not going to sell. The exec said he would pay to cut out his conservative customers.
76E49021-CBE5-4E5F-AA12-638EF765E9F1.jpeg

Sounds like he picked the wrong tack and now won't admit perhaps the real reason for his marketing strategy in the beginning was just to grab a schtick and make some money. Don't like his interview, certainly don't like him and won't ever think about Black Rifle Coffee as something I'd ever buy. I can't wait to see what his sales for next year are...
Maybe he can hire Grand Master Jay of the NFAC & some BLM leaders as spokespeople. An ANTIFA leader would be a good hire too.

Maybe he can hire Grand Master Jay of the NFAC & some BLM leaders as spokespeople. An ANTIFA leader would be a good hire too.
He can be as woke as he wants to be I guess. I doubt that liberals are gonna be satisfied with the moniker "Black Rifle Company" and a rifle for a logo. He won't be making up the sales he's gonna lose and he won't be finished with criticism, either. We'll hear next how liberals want him to change the company's name and get rid of the logo. The way his interview came off was "eff you all" and he's gonna have a hard time taking any of that back.

From the linked article.......

"In 2015, the company’s revenue was $1 million. By 2019, that figure had grown to $82 million. Last year, the company did $163 million in sales,"

Looks like BRC may be the coffee version of the NFL here at the ODT.

From the linked article.......

"In 2015, the company’s revenue was $1 million. By 2019, that figure had grown to $82 million. Last year, the company did $163 million in sales,"

Looks like BRC may be the coffee version of the NFL here at the ODT.
Seems to me it is a well-deserved title... You have to go out of your way to buy it in the first place and just knowing what that putz said in the interview will turn off a lot of people

Seems to me it is a well-deserved title... You have to go out of your way to buy it in the first place and just knowing what that putz said in the interview will turn off a lot of people
I love coffee. A bad habit that like many here I picked up in the service.
I honestly don't understand the whole "gourmet" trend. I have different brands that I like but when it comes down to it coffee is coffee. I want mine strong and cheap. The best coffee is the ones you used to get on a cold morning free in hardware stores and repair shops.
I guess as long as people are paying stupid prices for coffee that the economy isn't that bad.

Back
Top Bottom