• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bitcoin anyone? Crypto?

There was a point in time during the tulip bubble that a tulip bulb cost more than the house it was planted in front of. Just because something is currently priced high doesn't mean it's actually worth anywhere even close to the asking price.

Crypto currencies are very obviously another financial bubble. People are putting significant portions of their wealth to own, what's at the end of the day, just a bunch of 0s and 1s in a computer.

I just read the new issue of Barron's. I have read it every week for 30+ years. This is the new one dated 10-26-2021:

View attachment 3618539

It says Bitcoin goes mainstream and also breaks down the fees for getting in. It also mentions the risk.

I'd like to see how it trades over the next 2 years (they mention no trading history) before getting in. You early guys are future millionaires or maybe not.

This issue also mentioned the pilot thing as written by Randall Forsyth:

"It's also been observed that there are bold pilots, and there are old pilots. but there aren't any old, bold pilots."
Two years? Better get in now if you're going to do it -- mainstream adoption is going full steam ahead. A panel of 50 bitcoin and cryptocurrency experts has predicted the Bitcoin price will continue to climb through 2021, hitting highs of around $80,000, before surging to $250,000 by 2025 and a staggering $5 million per bitcoin by 2030. However, if that's all you do, you're missing out. Smart investors know the biggest gains aren't to be made in BTC anymore... that opportunity is past. I think it's in ETH and specific alt coins.

adoption-curve.png

Two years? Better get in now if you're going to do it -- mainstream adoption is going full steam ahead. A panel of 50 bitcoin and cryptocurrency experts has predicted the Bitcoin price will continue to climb through 2021, hitting highs of around $80,000, before surging to $250,000 by 2025 and a staggering $5 million per bitcoin by 2030.
Are you saying that people that own it are all experts and support everyone else to buy it?

I call that "talking their book" which is illegal. Bitcoin is a really good target to talk your book as it is thinly traded. It turns me off.

I am just saying to be careful. I own my investments and would never try to get anyone in them. No good financial investments are some get rich quickly thing. It's a slow yet good process to get to your goals.

I traded for a substantial amount of my single bitcoin that I traded for my old truck about 4 years ago. So I'm speculating but I'm not out anything if it fails.

I’ve got my “investment” back already selling pops and buying back on pull backs I’m playing with free money at this point waiting for a penny

Back
Top Bottom