• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bitcoin anyone? Crypto?

Cardano - $ADA - currently at 1.60 or whatever will be 5$ per coin eventually
sup

stock-photo-coastal-brown-bears-137130287.jpg

I got in Biogen long before the recent FDA Alzheimer's approval. The stock is up 38% today.

They found a drug that will help millions of Americans (and maybe you). This is my goal in investing.
----

I see nothing good about this Bitcoin thing? My research says it does not sell as a hedge to stocks. In fact, it moves with the most illiquid growth stocks. It is a hedge against making money and looks like a bad bet. I say it is like buying tickets to the Georgia lottery (good luck).

I can change my mind with a clearly researched post. Post it.

I got in Biogen long before the recent FDA Alzheimer's approval. The stock is up 38% today.

They found a drug that will help millions of Americans (and maybe you). This is my goal in investing.
----

I see nothing good about this Bitcoin thing? My research says it does not sell as a hedge to stocks. In fact, it moves with the most illiquid growth stocks. It is a hedge against making money and looks like a bad bet. I say it is like buying tickets to the Georgia lottery (good luck).

I can change my mind with a clearly researched post. Post it.
i turned 11K into 30K in a matter of like 2-4 months

get in, get out, enjoy skrilla

stock market way too friggen rigged for me. only stocks im holding is my big tobacco (MO, BTI, PM) that gives me good dividends which feed into a DRIP and i dont look at it.

folks have made alot of money in crypto but its obviously a game of hot potato.

lol i think its a more honest version of the stock market

Back
Top Bottom