• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bitcoin anyone? Crypto?

I have zero interest in reading 20+ threads/articles and watching various videos on a new altcoin/sh**coin without any logical incentive being seen beforehand. I don't mean to be abrasive, but if you're advocating for something and recommending others to put their money into it and can't even give a brief summary of the value, then I certainly won't waste my time researching it either.

I have zero interest in reading 20+ threads/articles and watching various videos on a new altcoin/sh**coin without any logical incentive being seen beforehand. I don't mean to be abrasive, but if you're advocating for something and recommending others to put their money into it and can't even give a brief summary of the value, then I certainly won't waste my time researching it either.
I’ve been recommending Bitcoin here since 2019 when it was at 9000$ ,( check first post in this forum) it peaked at 65k after! you can leave!! :yo: Lmao!!!

I’ve been recommending Bitcoin here since 2019 when it was at 9000$ , it peaked in the 65k… you can leave!! :yo:

I'm sorry, but that is not an indicator of expertise. Bitcoin was already a household/mainstream name by 2019. That is completely different than advocating for a new coin when there are now 8,000+ more in existence. AMP also hinges very largely on certain key criteria being met before it would 10x. It's a huge gamble at this point [I did some surface level research].

I'm not saying AMP isn't something that will make people money. I genuinely hope that you're able to buy your next HK, B&T, and FN off the profits! I'm just asking that you give your fellow ODT'ers a quick synopsis of WHY you think it's going to be a good investment. If you're unable to do that and/or cannot be bothered to take the 2-3 minutes to do it, then I don't think others should waste their time either. I don't understand why that's too much to ask. :confused:

There has been so much uneducated hype around various alt coins within the last 12 months. You see all these "tik-tok and instagram crypto gurus" who suggest people dump money in a $.00002 coin that has an enormous market cap and will never amount to anything.. and then millions listen and end up losing money.

FWIW, I've been in Bitcoin since 2012; back when wallet companies didn't even exist and BTC was only used for Silk Road and/or non-recoverable gaming transactions. Based on your logic, I must be the Elon Musk of crypto at this point? :hat:

That's what it takes to sort through the good projects and the bad.

I will play devil's advocate here and say that I have no immediate interest in Amp and the reason being is that I can't earn any good yield off of it that I am aware of. That may change in the future.

Back
Top Bottom